Small WordPress tasks for your website
If you have a small fix or change request for your WordPress website, save time requesting estimates from developers and let us do it for you at fixed price.
- Same business day completion for the requests submitted before 1pm MST. Tasks received after 1pm will be completed next business day.
- No surprise pricing for small tasks – no risk of running over budget, no quotes and estimates, just same fixed price for any small task. Once you task is accepted, it’s guaranteed, so there will be no surprises even if we underestimated your task and it takes longer to finish.
- Done by WordPress expert with years of WordPress development experience and following best practices. No junior developers or non-developers messing up your website.
- No bloatware guarantee – we won’t just add another plugin to your WordPress site if the same task can be achieved with a few lines of custom code. We want your website stay fast, secure and lean.
- Detailed notes about work done, so you have record of all changes for future reference.
- Absolutely no risk – 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy with our work. If we break something on your website, we fix it at no extra cost.
How does it work:
- Submit a task using order form. Provide access to your hosting account and WordPress admin.
- Our team does initial triage of the task and confirms that it qualifies as a small task, plus verifies access to your hosting account and WordPress. If we find that your task is too big for this service, we will issue 100% refund.
- We complete the task and notify you, sending you a confirmation message with a detailed notes about what exactly was done on your Website.
- If something is wrong, just send us a request with revision details and we make it right.
Andrei is the “Mister Fix-It” of websites. We have worked with Andrei on several sites, and one of the many things we appreciate is the fact that he always knows how to make any technical problem right.
Louise Desmarais – Communications writer and web content writer at Mud Creative
What is a small task?
Small task is any WordPress task which can be done within 30 minutes by our expert WordPress developer. Here are a few common tasks to give you an idea:
- Add a new page to the website
- Add a contact, newsletter subscription or quote request form (unless it’s 5 page long with 50+ fields)
- Update WordPress and plugins
- Website backup
- Create a new widget for the sidebar
- Update contact info or business hours
- Add social media links or sharing buttons
- Update navigation (add / remove / change menu links)
- Insert a video or photos
- Add a slide or banner
On the other side, here are a few items which are not a small task:
- Moving WordPress to another hosting account
- Cleanup and recovery of hacked WordPress website
- Brand new website setup including content entry and theme customization
- Custom plugin or theme development
How do I know if my task is small?
Use your common sense, if the task sounds like a simple thing to do for the person who knows what they are doing – probably that’s a small task. If you are not sure – contact us to check. Feel free to submit a task even if you are not sure – if our triage shows that task doesn’t qualify, we will provide you a feedback on your issue and refund 100% of your payment.
What if my task takes longer than expected?
If we accepted your task and confirmed that it fits out small task criteria, we would not charge you extra even if we spend more than 30 minutes completing your task, so risk is on us.
What if you can not complete my task?
In some rare cases we may hit a dead end with the task after we accepted it and started working. For example, once we logged into your website and looked at the code, we found that issue is caused by 3rd party service or code damage from the hack and will require a few hours to get fixed. In this case we will send you a detailed report on our findings and refund full amount. Which means you will get a free diagnostics sent to you, which will help you to find a web developer and get an accurate quote for the work required.
Get your small WordPress issues taken care of – guaranteed
That’s your insurance against hackers, losing a hosting account, accidental damage of website by your staff or other developers.